- Cleaner buildings Reduced allergens and dust
- Improved air quality and ventilation
- Nontoxic finishes and materials
- Integrated, ergonomic, and innovative design increased comfort for better sleep fitness and yoga classes
Deco is living beyond green. We’re committed to energy efficiency and environmental awareness. Our LEED® certification is the direct result of a deep desire to help control the carbon footprint of our facilities while providing residents with the most modern, efficient and healthy living experience possible.
We offer a variety of first-class amenities that promote
a healthier more eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Advanced air filtration and ventilation systems
- Indoor contaminant control
- Energy-efficient ENERGY STAR® windows and kitchen appliances
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating
- Preferred parking for fuel-efficient vehicles
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- Low Flow Water Fixtures
- Onsite Recycling for Residents
- Fuel Efficient Parking and Electric Car Charging Station
Combining luxury living with eco-friendly design, Deco is leading the way in building modern housing communities. With over 60 years of real estate and development experience, The Dinerstein Companies legacy of quality and success was among the first apartment developers in the nation to seek LEED designation. LEED certification provides independent verification of a building’s green features. This allows for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of resource-efficient, high-performing, healthy, cost-effective buildings. Today, TDC provides the ultimate in luxury, eco-friendly apartments that offer healthier, cleaner, more sustainable homes and amenity spaces for residents. Make a LEED certified Millennium community your new home today.
SUSTAINABILITY AND WELLNESS
More than LEED, more than recycling, more than saving water… It’s the way to a more fulfilling and balanced life. We create environments that nurture and build the whole person – body, mind, and community.
- Increased natural light
- Recycled and regional materials used in construction
- Community recycling program
- Walkable and bike friendly
- Energy and water efficient
- Decreased carbon footprint electric car charging stations
- Human connection and interaction
- Community connectivity
- Gathering spaces for social events
- Relaxation amenities
For More Information
Contact The Dinerstein Companies today for more information about the benefits of the modern green lifestyle we offer at our ultra-modern luxury apartments.
*For more information on LEED please visit: